FIRME ARTE INTERNET BODEGA
Incense | Box Set | 7 Chakras
Regular price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
HEM 7 Archangels Incense Stick Box Set (Contains 7 Pouches of 5 Sticks Per Box) 35 sticks per pack
7 chakra incense with all 7 individual chakra incense activating, opening, and clearing all 7 chakras.
- Muladhara Chakra (also known as the red or root chakra): Earth, physical identity, oriented to self-preservation. Located at the base of the spine, this chakra forms our foundation. It represents human sense of grounding and connection to human bodies and the physical plane. Ideally this chakra brings us healthy, prosperity, security, and dynamic presence.
- Swadishthana Chakra (also known as the orange or navel chakra): Water, emotional identity, oriented to self gratification. The second chakra, located in the abdomen, lower back, and sexual organs, is related to the element water, and to emotions and sexuality. Ideally this chakra brings us fluidity and grace, depth of feeling, and sexual fulfillment.
Manipura Chakra (also known as the yellow or solar plexus chaka): Fire, ego identity, oriented to self definition. This chakra is known as the power chakra, located in the solar plexus. It rules our personal power, will, and autonomy, as well as our metabolism. This chakra brings us energy, effectiveness, spontaneity, and non-dominating power.
Anahata Chakra (also known as the green or heart chakra): Air, social identity, oriented to self acceptance. This chakra is called the heart chakra and is the middle chakra in a system of seven. It is related to love and is the integrator of opposites in the psyche. It allows us to love deeply, feel compassion, have a deep sense of peace and centeredness.
- Visuddha Chakra (also known as the blue or throat chakra): Sound, creative identity, oriented to self-expression. This is the chakra located in the throat and is thus related to communication and creativity. Here we experience the world symbolically through vibration of sound representing language.
- Anja Chakra (also known as the indigo or third eye chakra): Light, archetypal identity, oriented to self-reflection. This chakra is related to the act of seeing, both physically and intuitively. It allows us to see clearly, in effect, letting us "see the bigger picture”
- Sahasrara Chakra (also known as the crown) Thought, universal identity, oriented to self-knowledge. This chakra relates to consciousness as pure awareness. this chakra brings us knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and spiritual connection